1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3/4 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
Chicken breast tenderloins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, swiss cheese, and Italian Seasoning.
4. Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture.
5. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
6. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven or until done.