Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Amano Chocolates

I won free Amano Chocolates from Blake at http://www.blakemakes.com/. I was hoping to get it in time for Andrew's birthday cake. But it didn't make it. It came FedEx first thing this morning. I don't eat chocolate. My first thought was to make Andrew chocolate ice cream. But my grandma was coming over so I decided to make chocolate chip cookies and have a taste test with the different chocolates.
Andrew and my grandma both liked the chocolates in the same order. Below they are ranked with #1 being their favorite:

#1 Cuyagua Limited Edition Dark Chocolate: Rich chocolate flavor with flavor notes of spice and melon.

#2 Ocumare Grand Cru Dark Chocolate: Rich chocolate flavor with flavor notes of red fruit.

#3 Madagascar Premium Dark Chocolate:Light chocolate flavor with intense flavor notes of citrus and raspberry.