Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tropical Traditions Coconut Butter Review

There are not many flavors I like better than coconut and peanut butter. So when I came across Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter I knew it had to be a winner. The nice people at Tropical Traditions were nice enough to send me a jar to review.

I could not wait to open up this jar and dig into it. There was quite a bit of separation. I made a bit of a mess stirring it together. But that didn't bother me. I didn't let any of it go to waste. I licked it right off my hand. Yes, I said I licked it. And before you think anything if you tasted it you would do the same thing.

The balance of coconut and peanut butter was perfect! The flavor is very strong. Some other nut butters I have tried get lost when you mix it in with things. Not this one! I put it in my pineapple smoothie and could still taste the deliciousness! It made a divine addition to my smoothie!

This is a very diet friendly food too. 1 teaspoon = 1 Weight Watchers Point

No comments: